- Please take a moment to view the video from the Diocese of London – There is helpful information regarding returning to church – including protocols for the Communion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYGX1ghIuUc&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2vgfM0dTr9B2PL8EU6eo1tfFgl5UUsyzva1vIRxcqVtIxt0Ha_d7IGQF0
- Volunteers are needed to help with the screening and seating at all weekend Masses and 3 volunteers are needed for weekday Masses; please call the parish office if you are able to help – Here is what the volunteers do for All Saints Church site https://ec-prod-sites.s3.amazonaws.com/21203/documents/2020/6/Volunteers%20Protocols%20All%20Saints%20Site.pdf
- Please remember that yes, the church is now open – however the office remains CLOSED to the public
- Offertory envelopes and Mass intentions can be placed in the offertory basket at the back and side exit door of the church or in the mail box at the Rectory (for all weekend and weekday Masses)
- Hymns for this Sunday’s Mass can be found at this link below.
- Mass intentions for weekday Masses will be posted on at the Church door entrances, on the website and Facebook pages – you can find this weeks intentions at this link below for All Saints Site https://d2y1pz2y630308.cloudfront.net/21203/documents/2020/6/Mass%20Intentions%20for%20the%20Week%20of%20June%2030-July%203.pdf
- As we are celebrating Masses during the week, we are catching up with intentions that were set since March 13th. We ask for your patience and for now we will not be taking any new intentions until the previously booked ones are caught up
- Please call the office on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings to register for weekend Masses. If you decide you’d like to come to Mass, but did not register, you are welcome to come as we will take in parishioners until we reach our 30% capacity